Refine the mixes that you create with high-quality speakers for powerful, clear audio rendering. The DJMonitor 42 speakers are ideal for setting just the right mood: not too big or too small, they fit perfectly into any setting and provide an incredible ambiance!
The Hercules DJMonitor 42 active monitoring speakers have been designed with high-end components for optimal precision and sound reproduction, and exceptional listening quality.
Hercules’ engineers took the greatest care when developing the Hercules DJMonitor 42 speakers in their own professional anechoic chamber. Input from specialists in the world of DJing and an in-depth study by audio professionals allowed for optimization of the speakers’ performance.
4-inch woofer. Shifted vents and tweeters for great sound spatialization.
For optimal positioning of the speakers, there should be a 60° angle between the two satellites, and between the user and the satellites. It is also important that the speakers be positioned at a height whereby the listener’s ears are level with the midpoint between the speaker’s tweeters and wideband drivers.
- ON/OFF switch
- Master volume control
- Bass adjustment
- Treble adjustment
- Power LED
- 4-inch (10 cm) woofer
- Shifted vents and tweeters for great sound spatialization
- Acoustic guide optimized for high-performance sound reproduction
- Cabinet made from 9 mm (0.35”) MDF
- Main RCA input
- Secondary aux input 3.5 mm (0.14”)
- Satellites connected by terminal block
- Headphone jack on the front
- RMS output power: 2 x 20 watts
- Peak power: 80 watts
- Frequency response: 60 Hz – 20.000 Hz
- Dimensions: 220 mm x 185 mm x 155 mm (H x L x D)
- Right satellite: 2.405 kg (0.38 lb)
- Left satellite: 2.233 kg (0.35 lb)
- Internal power supply
DJMonitor 42 right satellite
DJMonitor 42 left satellite
Connector cable between satellite speakers
RCA cable 3.5 mm (0.14”)
Quick Start Guide and warranty information