Hercules DJControl Inpulse T7: Hercules Takes on Vinyl with Its Most Premium DJ Controller Ever
THIS VALUE-PACKED NEW RELEASE FOR VINYL FANS AND SCRATCHERS IS A TURNING POINT IN THE WORLD OF MOTORIZED DJ CONTROLLERS!
Anaheim, California, April 13, 2023 — Today at NAMM, Hercules announced the largest and most impressive controller the award-winning DJ hardware manufacturer has ever released. The value-focused brand proudly revealed the DJControl Inpulse T7, a Serato DJ compatible controller with motorized platters that will retail at just $699.99.
The dream of many aspiring DJs has long been rooted in the past, in the days of spinning vinyl records and creatively transitioning between tracks to add a little of the DJ’s own distinct flavor to the mix. Turntablism and vinyl are synonymous with those early days of Djing, and the innovators of the art used these tools to create a lasting image of DJs as taste-making, music-manipulating icons.
A lot has changed in the technology that helps DJs accomplish their dream, but the core desire to mimic the O.G. vinyl spinners is still deeply ingrained in the culture. Today’s modern DJs have taken to spinning on digital controllers with motorized jog wheels, vinyl discs, and slipmats that pay homage to the first DJs who paved the way for their modern success.
Hercules has tapped into that emotional connection to historical spinning with their own modern take on a DJ controller that emphasizes the tactile feeling of vinyl turntables. DJs who want to take their first steps towards spinning on vinyl can now choose the DJControl Inpulse T7 motorized DJ controller at an industry-leading price of just $699.99 USD.
The teams from Hercules and Serato are publicly revealing the DJControl Inpulse T7 at NAMM between April 13-15, including performances from DJ Craze and a roster of other vinyl-experienced DJs. Hercules will officially start taking preorders Wednesday, June 21, with worldwide commercial availability on September 12, 2023.
The same moves you would make on vinyl records.
The DJControl Inpulse T7 features two 7-inch/17.8-cm motorized jog wheels for DJs to nudge as they spin. They can also separate the authentic vinyl discs and felt slipmats from the metal platters for a genuine turntable feeling. Authentic turntable materials, for authentic DJ moves. And a whole bunch more
- Standard mixer layout: The Inpulse T7 features 3.9” / 10-cm tempo faders, 3x EQ knobs, a gain knob, a volume fader, a VU meter, FX paddle, and a Filter knob per deck. And a centralized crossfader, Master VU meter, and FX section.
- Motorized platters: DJs can mix, beatmatch or scratch on standard-sized platters that go from 0 to 33⅓ RPM in just a tenth of a second.
- Easy to transport: The Inpulse T7 weighs just 11 lb / 5 kg, has handles on both sides, and it features the same popular retractable feet as the Inpulse 500.
- Performance-ready audio connectors: 2 pairs of stereo master outputs (2x XLR, 2x RCA), 2 headphones outputs (¼” / / 6.35mm stereo jack & 1/8” / 3.5mm mini-jack), and a ¼” / 6.35mm Microphone input.
- Stems controls: The Inpulse T7 is fully compatible with Serato DJ, including native one-button Stems control to easily create personalized mixes on the fly.
- Beatmatch guides: The Inpulse T7 still features the same built-in beatmatch guides as the rest of Hercules’ award-winning DJControl Inpulse line to assist DJs in the art of spinning on motorized platters
- DJ Academy: Hercules will expand their DJ Academy library of educational videos to include a series of Tips and Tricks videos that let users explore the Inpulse T7 and mixing on motorized platters using Serato and all the new features of their new controller.
- Included software: Serato DJ Lite and DJUCED®. Works with Serato DJ Pro.
“We’re proud of our long-standing partnership with Hercules and the role we played in designing the DJControl Inpulse T7,” said Nick Maclaren, Serato Chief Strategy Officer. “With motorized platters, Serato Stems controls, and other intuitive features, this controller is perfect for DJs of all levels. We can’t wait to see the unique performances and mashups that Serato DJs will create with this innovative hardware.”
- Across Europe at €699.99 / £649.99.
- In the United States and Canada at $699.99 USD / $969.99 CAD.
- DJControl Inpulse T7 will also be available soon after in South America, the Asia-Pacific region and the Middle East.
For more information regarding the entire range of Hercules DJ controllers, please visit www.hercules.com/en-us/dj-products/.
- Samples and Content Requests – Virginie Belliveau, Product Marketing Manager, DJing [email protected]
- Corporate Partnerships and Media Interviews – Tim Gorham, Marketing Director [email protected]
Guillemot Corporation is a designer and manufacturer of interactive entertainment hardware and accessories. The Group offers a diversified range of products under the Hercules and Thrustmaster brand names. Active in this market since 1984, the Guillemot Corporation Group is currently present in 10 countries (France, Germany, Spain, the UK, the United States, Canada, Italy, Belgium, Romania and China [Shanghai, Shenzhen and Hong Kong]) and distributes its products in more than 150 countries worldwide. The Group’s mission is to offer high-performance, ergonomic products which maximize the enjoyment of digital interactive entertainment for end users. Please visit www.guillemot.com for more information.
Serato produces the most creative music software on the planet by being authentic, inclusive and inspiring. Serato does this because it believes in giving people the ability to express themselves and move others through the power of music.
The journey started in 1999 with the launch of Pitch ‘n Time, which to this day remains the world’s foremost studio plugin for time-stretching and pitch-shifting technology. On the strength of Pitch ‘n Time, Serato moved into the DJ industry, changing the game with the release of Serato Scratch Live, and later Serato DJ Pro and Serato DJ Lite.
Serato has since returned to the diverse world of music production with the release of Serato Sample, a high-quality sampling plugin for producers. Most recently, it launched Serato Studio: a full-fledged, intuitive beat-making application. serato.com
© 2023 Guillemot Corporation S.A. All rights reserved. Hercules® is a registered trademark of Guillemot Corporation S.A. Serato® is a registered trademark of Serato Audio Research, Ltd. All other trademarks and brand names are hereby acknowledged and are the property of their respective owners. Photos and illustrations not binding. Contents, designs and specifications are subject to change without notice and may vary from one country to another.
Could this please read ” The Inpulse T7 is fully compatible with Serato DJ Lite (included) and Serato DJ Pro (paid upgrade), including native one-button Stems control to easily create personalized mixes on the fly.”
We would like to make sure it’s clear Lite is free and Pro is a paid upgrade.
Could this please read “Works with Serato DJ Pro (paid upgrade).”